Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Report output is getting generated in PDF output
ramshankar
In my project the report developed in eRD Pro are displayed in PDF output and report is deployed in Actuate iServer. They have not provided any format while calling the report from the application. I run the same report from the actuate management console but it still getting dispalyed in PDF output. I guess they would have modified the viewer jsp. I am not sure about the file name and where to verify the file.
Please could you help me in figuring out how to find this change.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
thuston
These questions do not belong on BIRT-Exchange. If you have any issues with Actuate eRD PRo (eReport Designer Pro = ROD & ROX files) or the Actuate Enterprise iServer, please post on <a class='bbc_url' href='
http://forums.actuate.com/'>http://forums.actuate.com/</a>
.