Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How to run a birt repport more tahn one time
Lolita
Hi friends,
I create a repport parameter in BIRT (NumberOfCopy). If the user enter the value 3 in the the repport parameter (NumberOfCopy) then I should run the repport 3 times. If NumberOfCopy = n then I should run the report n times.
Any idea how to do this. I apriciate your support and your time.
Have a good day
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
rmurphy
This could be done is using a driver report. How this works is the driver report takes the number of copies parameter and uses script to call the target report the number of times based on the parameter.
Rob
Lolita
Thanks Bro for your time,
Please, can you send me a good document or link that I can read and help me to understand how to use (driver report) and resolve the report problem that I have.
I appreciate your help.
Have a great day