Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Export Data now working on IE 8
ssen
When I try the Export Data toolbar command, I see the export dialog, but when I choose the dataset to export and click OK on the dialog, it fails on IE 8. I get a dialog from IE stating 'Internet Explorer cannot download extract from localhost. The Internet Explorer was not able to open this Internet Site. The requested site is either unavailable or cannot be found'.
When I try the same thing with Firefox it works fine.
Is there some known issue with IE and Export Data? Is there any workaround?
We are using BIRT 2.5.0.
Thanks for any help.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
ssen
It should say Export Data Not working on IE. Sorry for the typo.