Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Report Launch NullPointerException Problem in IE8 / Google Chrome
mmah
I have upgraded my IE browser to version 8 with Google Chrome Frame plugin as well as installing Google Chrome because it improves performance by 10 fold.
While doing a launch testing of my selected reports, I encountered a null pointer exception which points to the doGet method in WebReport.java (Note: it is pointing to the request.setParameter("__format") line.
Interestingly, this previously didn't happen in IE7 nor in Firefox. It only happens after upgrading or running in Google Chrome platform. The reporting engine that I am running is using version 2.5 RC2.
Also, in addition to the nullPointerException problem, I also encountered a problem where the same report could not be launched after closing the previous report. This only happens if the ChromeFrame plugin is turned on.
Can someone please point on how to rectify this problem asap?
Thanks.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet