Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Lanscape to Portrait
jballnik
I would like to change the WOPRINT report to Portrait and I placed this code into the BeforeFactory Method that I read on an earlier post:
reportContext.getDesignHandle().getMasterPages().get(0).setProperty("orientation","portrait");
The report did change to portrait but everything was cut off. Is there a way to dynamically have the report shrink down widthwise so everything displays on page?
thanks,
John B
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
magic_bern
i had the same problem and ended up having to modify the width of each table.
i think the problem is because IBM manualy entered width value rather than percentage so i think u might have to change it for it to work.
let me know if u find a way to shrink it i will be very interested.
bhanley
You can also check the properties on the Master Page and make sure that the layout is set to "Auto" and not "Fixed". As long as you size things with percentages and have auto-layout, BIRT should handle the change fine.
jdfoutch
My understanding is that the column widths are set with hard numbers is that percentages don't work when the report is printed as a PDF. I haven't confirmed this yet, but you may want to test something simple first.