Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Providing Inervals in Group.
Iira
Hi All,
I am using BIRT 2.5.1.
I want to group the report on days basis.
Like first page should show the report for 0 to 30 days
Second Page: 31 to 60 days
Third page : 61 to 90 days
Fourth page : Above 90 days:
Also, the interval tab in Group window is not giving error for integer and decimal field. Tell me the details about interval tab in Group.
Any kind of help is appreciated.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi Iira,
Doing the interval group on the date, then selecting days under the drop down, and using 30 as the interval size would be the way to go if using the group route. The only issue with this is that you won't be able to define a 90+ group. It'd be 91-120. So, if you had one at 121 days, it'd be in the next group.
One way around this could be to create two tables. Filter the first one to only last 90 days and use the group interval, then add another table after this table and filter it to 90+ days and do no grouping on it.
Iira
When i am selecting interval as provided by you it is giving an error like
interval doesn't support decimal(same with integer).
Now, I solves by writing script.
Also, I am unable to edit masterpage. I am providing u the report, so that u can find out the mistake.
mwilliams
Iira,
So, you have your intervals working then, by using script?
Can you explain more about what you're trying to edit on the master page?
Thanks.