Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Problems with Scripted Data Set (Java + JBoss Application)
tkoehler
Hi,
I'm new to BIRT. I try to develop a Java Application for generating Reports. The Application uses a JBoss Application Server. My Problem:
How can I deploy Report without losing the possibilty to add a Java-based Dataset EventHandler to the Report?
For Explanation:
I am deploying my Application to JBOSS_HOME/server/default/deploy.
If I deploy the Report within the Package structure of my Program, it can not be accessed. But if I change the Location of the Report to JBOSS_HOME/server/default/conf/Designs it can not find the chosen Handlerclass for the Data Set.
So how can I deploy the Report in order to
- access the Reportdesign?
- find the DataSetEventHandler?
I hope you understand my Problem ... ;-)
Greetings
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet