Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Anonymous column
samruna
Hi,
I need to anonymise data in BIRT template.
By anonymise I mean, I have a table with columns of data like empNo, empName, title, etc.
The backend returns me this data but while showing the data on UI using template, I need to hide the empNo and show a different no like ENUM value or some unique code to identify each employee.
The anonymous column should also show single unique code for each employee. For example if my table data has two records for emplyee1, then the anonymous column should show 1 for both records and so on.
Please send me any suggestions to address this issue.
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
SailRCG
Hi Samruna,
Have you considered replace() ? does the EmpNo need to be replaced by something which can identify the individual uniquely? Can you just mask?