Hi,<br />
I'm trying to use birt and jsf4birt. It all works fine when I use the .war file from:<br />
<a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.exadel.com/web/portal/download/jsf4birt?p_p_id=EXT_10_INSTANCE_3Rbk&p_p_action=1&p_p_state=normal&p_p_mode=view&p_p_col_id=column-2&p_p_col_pos=1&p_p_col_count=3&_EXT_10_INSTANCE_3Rbk_struts_action=/ext/repository/view&_EXT_10_INSTANCE_3Rbk_file_name=jsf-birt.war&#p_EXT_10_INSTANCE_3Rbk'>Exadel - Sign In</a><br />
<br />
The war file contains all the jar files and BIRT "platform" directory in the web apps lib folder, which means I need to deploy a massive .war file every time I make a change to my web site.<br />
<br />
I usually put common files (e.g. most jars) in the tomcat/lib directory instead of the web app's lib directory. This lets me share the same jar files across multiple apps and my .war files are much smaller as they only contain the app-specific files.<br />
<br />
The problem I have now is that when I move any of the jars from the web app's lib directory to tomcat/lib, I get various ClassNotFound exceptions.<br />
<br />
Does anyone know how I can move the BIRT jars into my tomcat/lib and still have it work? I'm not sure if this is specific to jsf4birt or just BIRT in general.<br />
<br />
Thanks in advance