Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
CSV Emitter in ReportEventHandler
Felix15
Hello,
I included the CSV Emitter in the Java Build Path of my Java project.
If I run a java application, open a report and export it into csv there are no problems.
However if I use the same code in an EventHandler which is assigned to a report it doesn't work.
I looked at the result of the getSupportedFormats() command of the Report Engine.
When I run my class as a Java Application csv format is included. if I run
it as an EventHandler for the report only the common formats (doc, xls, ..) are
available.
What do I need to change to use the emitter in the Eventhandler?
Thanks for the help.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet