Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Print A Summay Page of Parameters?
joeguzman1
Is there a way to print on the last page of a report a summary of parameter values and filtered row count?
Thank you for your input.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
joeguzman1
I did find a way to print on the last page.
1. Open Report Design and view Layout (the report must contain at least a Grid or Group)
2. Select Outline tab of the report
3. Expand the Body Tree. Keep expanding until you come across the Footer node.
4. Click on the Footer node to highlight the Footer section in the layout
5. Click and drag from the Palette items you want to display on the last page
Example: I Drag a Grid and inserted labels & parameters.
On my report I inserted a grid. Then set the Page Break property Before: 'Always'
I was able to view parameters by clicking and dragging a Report Parameter from the Outline tab. You can 'Edit Value/Expression' to format to your needs.
joeguzman1
After searching on how to printing total rows read to produce my report I found this:
1. Palate tab I dragged a Dynamic Text into a grid column of the report footer (see previous post)
2. Double-click on the dynamic text to open expression builder
3. Enter: (row.__rownum+1).toFixed(0);
4. click OK to save
Total rows read now appear on the last page of my report