Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Turn off HTML pagination
jonc
Is there any way to turn off HTML pagination without dropping down into Java?
I am creating a report using the frameset call and passing hidden post parameters to this action.
All I am looking for is an option in the designer, a parameter passed to the frameset, or some javascript and the correct handler in which to place this (beforeRender, ...).
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
jonc,
On a table, if you go to the page break section of the property editor, you can set the page break interval to 0. Then, there will be no pagination within this table.
jonc
I have tried this, and it is still breaking inside the table. On the page break section Before, Inside and After are set to Auto. Also, my layout preference for the entire report is set to Fixed Layout. Could any of these be the culprit?
jonc
My issue was that I had lists inside the detail of the parent table that had their own page break intervals specified. Setting those to 0 as well fixed my issue.
mwilliams
jonc,
Perfect! Sorry for the delayed response, I was at SugarCon all week. Glad you found a solution!