Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Slowly master / details report from xml source
stlex
I have xml similar to this:
<accounts>
<account>
<num>1</num><name>name</name><sum>500</sum>
<service><sname>s1</sname><sum>100</sum></service>
<service><sname>s2</sname><sum>200</sum></service>
<counter><cname>c1</cname><amount>5</amount></counter>
<counter><cname>c2</cname><amount>7</amount></counter>
</account>
....
I created master data set account(num, name, sum) , details data sets service(num, sname, sum) and counter(num, cname, amount), list for the master data set, and inside two tables for details Tables are sorted by key row["num"], and filtered (row._outer["num"] equal to row["num"]).
But already at 1000 accounts the report becomes is inadmissible slowly. If to use one table, and group instead of the master data set, works many times faster, but two tables of details are necessary to me.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi stlex,
From the data above, what would your final output look like?
stlex
Hello, mwilliams.
i need to have on each page the data of one account and two grid-like subreports for appropriate services and conuters.
mwilliams
stlex,
If you're able to use one table with grouping and it's much faster, couldn't you separate your subreport values in the way you'd like within the groupings of this one table?
stlex
I cannot connect services and counters in one table, these are the different data fields.
I have solved a problem using javascript - place the data of details sets in arrays and using a scripted data source for rendering subreports.
But this decision is heavy and ugly, to my regret.