Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
report-wide grouping help
keiko
I'm new to BIRT and so far I like how BIRT works as a HSSF POI alternative.
In one of my internal work projects, I have created a single-page report which has three objects (a grid, a line graph and a bar graph), each object having one dataset. Two report parameters (year and branch) filter the three dataset results.
So far, the report goes well in preview, exports (I use PDF though) and the web viewer. My question is, how can I set the report to generate more pages grouped by the two parameters? I modified the branch parameter to retrieve all branches when this non-required parameter is left blank. I can preview the results in Edit Data Set window but the report preview lists everything in the grid.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi keiko,
You want each branch to be on its own page? Is this correct? Can you attach your report design so I can see your design? Even better would be if you can reproduce your issue with the sample database and attach that report. Thanks.