Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Border property using TableHandle?
Mylsamy
Hi all,
Is it possible to set the border properties for the table using TableHandle interface in Java Servlet? I am using Birt report
I initialized the tablehandle below..
TableHandle table = designFactory.newTableItem( "table", cols.length );
How to i set the border value for this table?
But when i set the value using setProperty() method it throws exception.
I set like this:
table.setProperty("border", "1");
How can i set the Border for the table using servlet?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
aweaver
Try using the StyleHandle to set the Border properties.<br />
<br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'>table.setProperty(StyleHandle.BORDER_BOTTOM_STYLE_PROP, value);</pre>
SailRCG
Myl,
I don't know for sure if this is what you are trying to do, but I have an example of how to set table properties based on some condition. You might be able to use some principles found in the attached example to control a report table.
To get and idea how it is working, have a look at the scripts. Basically the report uses one of two Master Pages depending on the output format selected. Additionally the table attributes are also controlled based on xls versus all other outputs. So, when you run the report; you should use the web Previewer and export the content to PDF, then do the samething and compare with content output to xls.
Hope this helps.
Thanks,
RG
Mylsamy
Thank you RG and weaver.
It is work fine now.
Thanks for help once again.
Have a good day.....