Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Add column dynamically to a table
Santek
I have a report designed (in BIRT2.3.1) that defines a table group, a column that aggregates on that particular group and aggregate value in the table footer.
I want programmatically add a new column to this table add column header, add a data item binding, add a data item aggregate by group and add a data item aggregate by footer.
Could some please give me a more detailed instruction on how to do this. Kindly provide sample code.
Thanks
HK
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi HK,<br />
<br />
This devShare post may help get you started with that.<br />
<br />
<a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.org/devshare/designing-birt-reports/1099-add-column-to-table-dynamically/#description'>add
column to table dynamically - Designs & Code - BIRT Exchange</a>
Santek
Michael,
I am able to add data item in detail but I having trouble adding aggregate data items binging on group footer and table footer. Can you please help me how to add these data items binding?
Thanks
Hari
mwilliams
Hari,
What problem are you having? Not able to grab the footer? Or with creating the aggregation?