Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Chart and autolayout
roadblock2
When I set the report to have an auto layout, my tables expand and contract as I change the size of the html, but not the charts. Is there a way to enable this feature for the charts?
RB
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
RB,<br />
<br />
I don't believe there is a way to do this. I think the charts are a fixed height and width. You can set the size of the chart in script, but I don't know that that'll help in your case. You could request an enhancement for a feature like this at <a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.org/bug-reporting/'>Report
Bugs - BIRT Exchange</a>.
roadblock2
thanks for the reply
mwilliams
No problem. If you create an enhancement request for this, be sure to put the info for the request in here so that others with this issue can "vote" for your request.