Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Display column dimension in cross tab
harry7110
Hi,
I need to create a report by cross tab, and for the column dimension of this cross tab, several kinds of string values which are very long will be displayed. So that the column in the layout of the report will be much wider than expected. I want to know if there is any way to solve this problem? I guess we can use the map function of cross tab to map it to a shorter one. Besides that, can we use a substring function to make the string value shorter, and use a html attribute such as "title" to display the complete value?
Thanks.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi harry7110,
I think the substring idea would be a good way to go with this.
harry7110
Thanks.
But I don't know how to implement this by substring function and the title attribute, could you give me some advice or examples?