Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Birt 2.3.0 PDF Conversion error
wirzbicki
Greetings,
I have a report I designed using BIRT 2.3.0 accessing ASSETWORKS system call FMAX.
The report runs successfully from the RCP design tool but when exporting it to PDF format I get the following error. (PDF->Auto)
+ org.eclipse.birt.report.service.api.ReportServiceException: Error happened while running the report.; nested exception is:
java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 12
Now I have BIRT 2.3.2 also installed and when I run the same report the PDF conversion works successfully. Yes I know use 2.3.2 but the client has 2.3.0 viewer/birt running.
Question: Does anyone know that 2.3.0 had a bug of this type? (I still sort of a newbie)
thanks,
Mike W.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Mike W,<br />
<br />
You can search the bugs at <a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.org/bug-reporting/'>Report
Bugs - BIRT Exchange</a> by going to the Eclipse bugzilla system to see if anything was reported and fixed on your issue. As for checking the error in your report. Do you have an array that you're stepping through that may be allowed to step past the end of the array. This could trip this error.