Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How to make the table header fixed i.e. unscrollable
Nazim
Hi friends,
I have an issue that I am having three element in my report:
1) Grid with some elements.
2) Again a grid with some elements.
3) A table with some data.
First two grid are having small-small data but the table may have a plenty of data.
I want my first two grids fixed on my first page i.e. I don't want them to scroll up when I scroll my page. Secondly I want the header of my table to be fixed i.e. unscrollable but rest of the table rows can scroll up n down.
How could I achieve that ?
Thanks in advance.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet