Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Problem in export to excel
arup30cse
Hi All,
I have design a report but when ever i want to export it to Excel it shows an error for the style sheet which i have use in the report.
without the style it is ok..
Please suggest me what to do to resolve this problem..
and another problem i am facing is the width of the table..
I just want to set the width of the table as auto, i.e it increases automatically..
Is there any way ?
Please Reply its urgent..
Thanks in advance
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
CBR
Without the detailed error message it is impossible to say what causes the problem.
To set a table to width auto you just have to delete the value of the width property of the table and of all its columns.
arup30cse
Hi CBR,
I have attched the sample error scrrenshot and the log file as an txt file.
please look into this i didn't understand why the error is occurred.
I have also delete the width of the table and the columns but still the column of the excel have fixed width don't expandable, so the text are not fully visible..
If I set width of the master page (big e.g 50 inch or more) then only text are fully visible but the column are still with fixed width
Please Help
Thanks in advance