Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Accessing Clearquest Data from the iServer
14cats4me
I have copied the drivers that were mentioned in the rational/birt document to their appropriate locations. Most of my reports run fine. I have a few reports that don't run and they return the following error:
"Cannot open the connection for the driver: com.ibm.rational.clearquest.oda.jdbc.dataSource. Failed to get connection."
I didn't see that driver listed anywhere as one of the required drivers.
Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Thx
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Virgil Dodson
Hi Elana,<br />
<br />
Since you said most of the reports work, then the driver must be installed correctly. Can you give more details about the reports that don't work?<br />
<br />
The com.ibm.rational.clearquest.oda.jdbc.dataSource driver is likely loaded inside of one of the JAR files listed at <a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.org/wiki/Using_BIRT_and_Actuate_with_IBM_ClearQuest/'>Using
BIRT and Actuate with IBM ClearQuest - BIRT Wiki - BIRT Exchange</a><br />
<br />
I am moving this thread to the Using BIRT with Rational forums to see if others there have an idea.
14cats4me
The reports that work are reports that access a single table within the cq query.
The reports that do not work are reports that still access a single cq query, but the cq query itself is joining multiple tables and returns a single dataset.