Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
X-Axis Hyperlink from source data
jonc
I am trying to create a stacked bar chart that has hyperlinks on the X-Axis labels at the bottom. I can do this as long as it is always the same link for all labels. What I would like is to use one piece of data from this chart's dataset to build the URL.
I am currently defining this interactivity as a mouse-click hyperlink that is a drill-through type. In the parameters section, I can use report parameters, but I do not see any dataset bindings available. It seems like they should be available at this point, as the labels, themselves use one piece of data from this result set.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet