Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Issue in running report design with Java code to call package
mdu_gprabh
Hi,
I am working in BIRT 3.3.2.
I am using java code in my report design to call the package and it is running fine in the desktop.
I published the project(including bin,src,report design and package) to the iserver. It is throwing me the below exception.
Report generation failed. Cause: null.com.actuate.reportapi.enginemanager.JREMException: Report generation failed. Cause: null.
at com.actuate.reportapi.engine.birt.BirtUtil.checkTaskError(Unknown Source)
at com.actuate.reportapi.engine.birt.ReportGenerationTask.generateReport(Unknown Source)
at com.actuate.reportapi.engine.ReportGenerationTaskBase.doTask(Unknown Source)
at com.actuate.reportapi.engine.Task.execute(Unknown Source)
at com.actuate.reportapi.enginemanager.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:801)There are errors evaluating script "importPackage (Packages.java.io);
importPackage (Packages.pachello);
printWriter.println("coming to onRender script . ");
row_data = this.getRowData();
parmdt=row_data.getExpressionValue("row[FromDt]");
clsMthobj = new ClsMth(parmdt);
printWriter.println("Finished ");":{1}.
Thanks in Advance,
G.Prabu
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
averma
Hi G.Prabu,<br />
<br />
Seems like your jar files are not deployed correctly. The following article describes how to deploy your java classes used in scripting:<br />
<a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.org/devshare/deploying-birt-reports/800-deploying-java-classes-used-in-birt-reports/#description'>Deploying
Java classes used in BIRT reports - Tutorials - BIRT Exchange</a><br />
<br />
Ashwini