Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Pagination numbers in a table's header
SheepK
Hello,
I made a report in PDF, with apr. 100 pages. In the middle of the reports (let's say page 47) starts a table, which spreads on 3 pages.
I set the "Repeat header" option, and it works fine, but I would like to display pagination numbers in the table's header, so it can display "1/3" in the header on the first page containing this table, "2/3" on the second page...
How could I manage to do this?
Thanks!
Nicolas.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
SheepK
Ok I think I should simply create a custom MasterPage... this should resolve my problem.
mwilliams
Hi Nicolas,<br />
<br />
If you don't get something working with that, you can do something similar to the following devShare post.<br />
<br />
<a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.org/devshare/designing-birt-reports/491-page-numbers-in-report-layout-/#description'>Page
numbers in report layout. - Designs & Code - BIRT Exchange</a>