Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Why the BIRT talbe column is not Adaptive in rptdesign file of version "3.2.20"?
xiaohe
I feel it's so Weird!
Why the BIRT talbe column is not Adaptive in rptdesign file of version "3.2.20"?
When I view the rptdesing file by frameset mode,the table is Fixed width of each column,but when I change the version of the rptdesing file to version "3.2.15",it works well,and Column width automatically adapts.
So I hope change the version in the rptdesign when I Generate a new rptdesign file with the BIRT api.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi xiaohe,
Can you explain what you mean by the column adapting? Are you talking about in HTML output? The output automatically spread out to fit a column's data and now it doesn't? Or is it a different issue? Let me know?
xiaohe
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="mwilliams"><p>Hi xiaohe,<br />
<br />
Can you explain what you mean by the column adapting? Are you talking about in HTML output? The output automatically spread out to fit a column's data and now it doesn't? Or is it a different issue? Let me know?</p></blockquote>
<br />
Thanks,<br />
<br />
I view the report file like "
http://localhost:8088/testBirt/frameset?__report=report/reportfiles/tempReportName.rptdesign&__format=HTML&__showtitle=false"<br
/>
<br />
And it like the property whitespace of every column doen't work,every column have the same width.
mwilliams
xiaohe,
Have you tried setting the width of each column?
xiaohe
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="mwilliams"><p>xiaohe,<br />
<br />
Have you tried setting the width of each column?</p></blockquote>
<br />
No,I just set the total width of the table.And I will try set the width of each column,but the length of each column data is not sure.