Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
PDF font size is inconsistent
saravanam
I have designed a report with Auto Layout and when I export the report to PDF the font size varies for each page. Is there anyway I can control the font size of the PDF?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi saravanam,
What version of BIRT are you using?
saravanam
The BIRT version is 2.5.1
mwilliams
saravanam,
I was going to guess you were probably using 2.2.x because 2.2 had a setting where fit to page was always set, changing the size of the table to fit the page. I don't believe I've seen this in 2.5.1. Do you think you could recreate this problem with the sample database, so that I can run the report and see what you're seeing? Thanks.