Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Do BIRT Excel Emiter support colspan/rowspan?
TAY
Hi,
Earlier on, I am generating HTML contents in excel report using BIRT Excel Emiter that come with Version 2.2. It was working well.
After which, as there is a need to upgrade my eclipse to Ganymede, I changed BIRT plugin to version 2.3, latest version I can find for Ganymede. After which, the same excel report generated by the new version cannot be viewed. After some testing, I realised that if I removed the colspan and rowspan from the HTML content, the output excel file can be viewed. However this results in distortion of the table.
may I know is it a know issue about this in BIRT V2.3.2 Excel emitter?
Your advise is greatly appreciated!
Thanks,
TAY
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet