Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Print Report using Web Viewer Frameset not working
rkedziora
I can generate a a report and view it using the frameset option. Clicking the print icon, the print dialog box displays but when I try and print anything by clicking the okay button to actually print the report I get the message "A print preview window is already open". It doesn't matter if I select HTML or PDF. I traced this message to BirtPrintReportDialog.js where it hits line 228 with the comment "// access denied is thrown if the previous preview window contains a PDF content"
We are using v2.5.1.
Any thoughts?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
rkedziora
I solved the problem. The report window was being opened in a modal dialog thus preventing the print function to open another window. all is well in birt land.
IvanKO
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'rkedziora'" data-cid="64183" data-time="1273246633" data-date="07 May 2010 - 08:37 AM"><p>
I solved the problem. The report window was being opened in a modal dialog thus preventing the print function to open another window. all is well in birt land.<br /></p></blockquote>
Hello,<br />
<br />
I am having a problem with printing but it is the same as reported at <a class='bbc_url' href='
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=291551'>link
: bug report</a>.<br />
How did you manage to correct the printing? I've tried to print just a blank report but the bug is still there...<br />
<br />
Thanks,<br />
Ivan