Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Customizing toolbar on html report
skassam
If I wanted to hide the "Print report on Server" link in the toolbar on the html report is it better practice to modify the stylesheet or the jsp file that the toolbar is generated in?
TIA.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JasonW
There is a setting in the Web.xml for this:
<!--
Flag whether to allow server-side printing. Possible values are "ON"
and "OFF". Defaults to "ON".
-->
<context-param>
<param-name>BIRT_VIEWER_PRINT_SERVERSIDE</param-name>
<param-value>ON</param-value>
</context-param>
Jason
skassam
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="JasonW"><p>There is a setting in the Web.xml for this:<br />
<br />
<!--<br />
Flag whether to allow server-side printing. Possible values are "ON"<br />
and "OFF". Defaults to "ON".<br />
--><br />
<context-param><br />
<param-name>BIRT_VIEWER_PRINT_SERVERSIDE</param-name><br />
<param-value>ON</param-value><br />
</context-param><br />
<br />
Jason</p></blockquote>
<br />
Wow. I didnt realize that I could control that in the configuration. Thank you!