Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Change labels of Y axis in charts
system_migrated
Hi,
I would like if someone could help me. I have a report with a chart. In Y Axis I have values as 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and in X Axis I have the company's name. But I would like to change the text of Y Axis to A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2.
But I don't know how to do it. I know how to change X Axis with:
function beforeDrawAxisLabel( axis, label, icsc )
Thanks in advance, David.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi dvalinho,
Unless you specify to only grab the x-axis, that function will change the labels for both the x and y axis. So, if your x-axis doesn't have values 1-6 on it you could check for those values and change it to the corresponding A1 value you'd like. Hope this helps. Let me know if you have questions.