Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
BIRT 2.3.2 - Preview Problem
system_migrated
All,
I am currently facing a problem with previewing my reports although it has been working all along. I believe there is a problem with the viewer of the tool as my queries generate the results in the preveiw results without problem. Also, I have tried to change the Web Browser setting from Eclipse but still get the "This page cannot be displayed" error.
I have tried to restart it, reset my compupter, etc...no luck
any suggestions/ideas?
thanks
Nick
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi Nick,
Is this from the designer in the preview window or web viewer? Or with a deployed report in the viewer?
Migrateduser
Hello Michael,
thanks for replying. That is very very strange! By re-installing it worked but I am afraid of not working in future again.
What I was referrring to is the following. Please check the picture.
thanks
Nick
mwilliams
Nick,
I don't recall ever seeing any issues on this. Could you have possibly changed something in your web browser or preview preferences?
If you encounter the issue again, let me know.