Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
KeepTogether Functionality?
system_migrated
I have a database memo field that can span many pages and birt will always throw a page break if this field won't fit on the current page. This is not the functionality I'd like, I'd like it to always print this row directly below the previous and always wrap if it will not fit on the page. I've tried setting "avoid page break" before this row but that doesn't seem to do anything. I've also set "avoid page break" after the previous row but that still doesn't do anything. Im crystal reports, I'd just set the KeepTogether property to false in this situation. Is there any equivalent in BIRT?
Thanks!
EDIT: I forgot to mention, I am using BIRT 2.5.2
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi sekhmet,<br />
<br />
If you set the before and after page break to "avoid" does anything change? Otherwise, this seems like a good idea for an enhancement request to include an "allow" option on the page break within setting. You can make such a request at <a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.org/bug-reporting/'>Report
Bugs - BIRT Exchange</a>.