Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Need help with Visability Expression
system_migrated
I have a report where the user is presented with a List box parmater to choose which tables they want to see. Using that, I am trying to configure the expression in the Visability feature but can not figure out how to do it. I know there are other threads that refer to a report I can download, but I can not open those. What is the proper syntax for the expression if I am trying to hide it.
thanks
doug
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Polly
Hi doug,
try
if (params["****"].value=="XXXX"){"True";}
For the **** your own parameter name
For the XXXX your value f.q "Yes"
Migrateduser
thanks for the syntax, but it did not work. any other ideas?
Migrateduser
i figure dit out. i was making it too difficult and putting the true in:
params["PARM"] =="VALUE"