Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
multiple chart sharing y-axis
pulapalli
Hello,
I want to build a line chart "on" a bar chart. so I selected "secondary axis" on the first tab "Multiple Axis drop down". But then each chart is having its own
Y-Axis. My requirement is that they should share one single Y-Axis. is that
possible?
I am using Actuate birt 2.3.2 version.
Thanks
Suresh
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi Suresh,
Rather than doing what you did, create a second series on the chart on the select data tab. Then when you go to the format chart tab, you can change the chart type for each individual series. This should allow you to have two different values represented on the same axis. Hope this helps.
pulapalli
thanks Michael,
I got the option.
yesterday, I was trying to find this option at series1 and series2 level not at Series group level.
I have another question.
when i work on Actuate birt Graphs, response of the graph is very slow. when i click on any button to select graph option, it takes min 30 sec to load. is there any way avoid this?
Thanks,
suresh
mwilliams
Suresh,
Within the Actuate BIRT designer you're having this issue in the chart editor when selecting a chart type? Let me know.
pulapalli
hi Michael,
yes, it is happening in the Actuate birt designer. once I dragged the chart type into report area, its taking time to respond for any operation(selecting data, formatting.....etc).
Regards,
Suresh
mwilliams
Suresh,
I've never seen anything like this with Actuate or Eclipse BIRT. This isn't just when you first open the editor and maybe it's loading a very large amount of sample data? Then everything moves more quickly once inside the editor?