Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Joint data set in library
vash
Hi,
I have my datasource datasets defined in the library - as I am using it for various reports.
My datasource - is a jdbc data source which connects to a derby DB.
I have a dataset (D1) - which queries against this DB and has one parameter.
I have a joint dataset (D2) which uses the same dataset (D1) twice - for the join. So the joint dataset has two parameters.
I add these datasource and datasets to my reports.
I have a table - which binds to the joint dataset (D2) - which is inherited from the library.
I am trying to set the two parameter values of D2 - but it always runs the query with the default values.
My question - when we have a joint data set with parameters - inherited from library - can we set the parameter values on it?
I also have a table binded to the dataset D1 from library - and I can set the parameter value on it.
I tried creating a joint data set (D3) in the report which is same as the one in library (D2) - and i can set the parameter values on it (D3) as well.
Thanks,
Vash
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet