Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Birt Viewer Frameset Servlet
chocba
Hi,
I've a question regarding using BIRT Report Viewer servlet to view a report that is built at run time. My BIRT report has a script in report initialize event to build the report table and bind dataset. When I view this report using frameset servlet, the pagination control is disabled. Any idea why? If it is suppose to be disabled since it is a dynamic report, any suggestion on how pagination can be enabled for his report? Appreciate your help.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
averma
Hi chocba,
What version of BIRT is this? Do you see pagination control if you comment out the scripting from the report design?
Ashwini
chocba
BIRT version is 2.3. I can't comment out the script since it create table and bind data.
averma
Hi chocba,
Try putting the script in the beforeFactory, the initialize event is ran many times which will cause issues in the case of dynamic report element creation.
Ashwini