Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How can i view my report design in birt report?
Mylsamy
Hi all,
I'm using birt report version 3.4.2.
And i created the report design in birt report. The report contains chart(Bar and pie chart) and table.
My problem is when i run the report through servlet, it shows the error as
"javax.servlet.ServletException: org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.EngineException: Error happened while running the report"
When i remove the chart from the report and run the report, it displays the output.
But i want the chart also in my report..
Can anyone help me to out of this problem?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Mylsamy
I have attached my design file.
Please help me. Very Urgent
mwilliams
Hi Myl,
Which chart do you have to remove to solve the error?
Mylsamy
Thanks for you reply Williams,
I got the error when ,I remove anyone of these chart.
mwilliams
Myl,
So, you only have to remove one chart and it works? And it doesn't matter which one? Is this the case? Can you recreate this issue with the sample database?
Mylsamy
No Williams,
If the report design file has one chart means also it displays error while running the report through servlet.
I used the ReportDesignHandle and IRunAndRenderTask in servlet for running the report.
Can i use other interfaces instead of these Interfaces? Or any other ideas for run these?
Helpful examples or website addresses to be useful for me..
Please help me. It's very urgent.