Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Report print labels (issue)
Lolita
I have created a BIRT report to print labels. In my report I have one label per page.
When we print one page of labels we do not have any issue, the labels prints properly.
When we print more than one page, the labels start to move up on the page.
For example if we print 10 pages of labels, the last label (Label number 10) is half on page 9 and half on page 10.
Does anyone have any suggestions.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi Lolita,
Are you page breaking after each one to make sure there's only one per page?
Lolita
First thanks Michael for your answer,
Yes I have a break page after each one.
Thanks again
mwilliams
Lolita,
If you do have a page break set, I definitely have not seen this issue before. Is there any way you can reproduce the issue with the sample database? If not, can you post your design so I can look at it and what is your BIRT version? Thanks!
Lolita
Thanks Michael for your time.
BIRT version that I have is: birt-report-designer-all-in-one-2.1.2
How I can post my report code that you can see it.
I did copy and past the xml code but I get the following error:
The text that you have entered is too long (37291 characters). Please shorten it to 10000 characters long.
Thanks Bro for your help
Have a great day
mwilliams
You can actually include the .rptdesign file as an attachment in here. You don't need to paste the XML Source. Just go down to the manage attachments button when replying and navigate to your file to attach it.
oespinosa
hello I have that same problem I wonder if they have any solution I'm not using a page break is necessary to do so although my layout is only that label?
Thanks