Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Page numbers at group level
BIRTing
Hi All,<br />
<br />
I have a requirement to display page number at group level. I am using <strong class='bbc'>BIRT 2.1.2</strong>.. Please look at the attachment for sample layout..The Time Sheet report is at group level. Page number has to be displayed for each 'Time Sheet report' group in "<strong class='bbc'>Page 1 of n,Page 2 of n .. etc</strong>" format<br />
<br />
Thanks in advance..<br />
<br />
Regards,<br />
Sankar.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi Sankar,<br />
<br />
I don't know if this will work for your setup or not, but this devShare post shows a way to count page n of m for each group.<br />
<br />
<a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.org/devshare/designing-birt-reports/491-page-numbers-in-report-layout-/#description'>Page
numbers in report layout. - Designs & Code - BIRT Exchange</a>