Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
New dashboard report containing several charts
system_migrated
Hi,
I am in the process of creating a dashboard report that contains several different charts and as such, have a couple of questions:
1. All charts are in inserted within a table, but each chart may look at a different data set. Question - If Chart 1 uses a data set from the container, this works fine and produces one chart per different person. But on Chart 2, I need to select a different data set and as result (when previewing), I cannot seem to split Chart 2 by different person and instead, I get multiple chart 2's. Any ideas?
2. How do I filter this to make sure if Chart 1 is displayed for Mr A that Chart 2 will also be displayed for Mr A?
3 (and finally). If I have team results for Mr A's team, how do I apply a filter to this information and ensure Chart 1 is for Mr A and new Chart 3 is for Mr A's team.
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Andy
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet