Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
command trigger for remove job
megamala
Hi All
Is there any command trigger for remove job. I have to trigger perl script when some one remove job from workflow. I don't whether it is possible or not. Can you help in this. I didn't find any thing like this in CLT documentation.
Thanks in advance
MM.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Currently there is not, but it would be nice if there was. Maybe this will be a part of the upcoming effort to add workflow reporting and archiving to the product. Hint, hint...
Dave Smith
Sr. Software Engineer
Nike, Inc.
(503) 671-4238
DavidH.Smith@nike.com
megamala
( - Thanks for giving reply. Is there any other way to do . Please let me know if you have any thoughts in your mind
.
Thanks
MM
Migrateduser
No thoughts - as far as I know the only thing you can do with Remove Job is remove it from the drop-down. There's no obvious way to override the functionality or create any kind of trigger.
Dave Smith
Sr. Software Engineer
Nike, Inc.
(503) 671-4238
DavidH.Smith@nike.com
megamala
Hi
Can you help me how to remove the Remove Job from drop-down.
Thanks
MM
Adam Stoller
Currently the only effective, supported, way to remove the Remove Job functionality is to hard-code into the WFT a designated job owner and/or creator. In that way, only that individual and a master user would have the ability to remove the job via the GUI.
If you search through this forum, I believe you will find at least one other thread on this topic.
--fish
(Interwoven Senior Technical Consultant)
pammi
Have you done this removing remove job from dropdown if so could you tell me how to do that ?
Thanx in advance