Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Detail Gantt Chart - Thanks Jason
rmathur11
I want to generate a Gantt Chart using the Birt with a table showing on the Y axis that is need to show the report on the left and sho GanttChart Side BY Side. I wat to show 5 columns on the y axis Country,Product,ActualStartDate, ActualEnd Date and Days. I wanted to show gantt for showing the progress of how long it is taking to complete the product. On the Product kevel there will be a Planned Start Date and Planned End Date to show two bars showing the Planned and Actual Progress both.
I will like to thank Jason Weathersby who had replied earlier but I am not able to reply back on the same post so I am creating a new one.
Jason Weathersby has suggested to use Grid with 2 column and table in one and chart in the other. I followed hi approach and was ablto get the data and chart side by side but I am still facing issue the way the chart is plotted. I am having my months on the x axis showing on the top and when I add data the chart plots it top to bottom so I am not able to get the rollovers. Even the table and Chart has some gap and is not properly aligned.
I am attaching both the progress that I have made and also the screen shot. of what I need to achieve.
Any help will be appreciated.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet