Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
'Map' Values in Charts
rtruban
Hello,
In my data set I have a boolean (true, false) that I am using as a category for a pie chart. I want to display different values (Traced, Not-Traced instead of True, False) for the label and legend.
I placed the pie-chart in a grid and bound my data-set to the grid. I then used the grid's 'map' option to map my true/false the way I would like. Now I can't figure how to get the chart to use those values and I can't find a 'map' option anywhere in the chart options.
Does anyone know of a straightforward way to accomplish 'mapping' in charts?
Thanks in advance,
Rob
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi Rob,
If this is just the labels, you could set your own conditional replacements up in the chart script for both the chart label and the legend. This would essentially be a "map" feature for the chart.
tik27
<p>Im looking to do the same thing, but dont understand the answer</p>
<p>are you talking about change the values atRender/beforeDrawAxisLabel ??</p>
mwilliams
<p>Are you still stuck on this? If so, what's your BIRT version? I'll make you a simple example.</p>