Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Removing the column header if there are no values in the column
Megha Nidhi Dahal
<span style='font-family: Arial'>Hi All,<br />
<br />
<br />
I have a requirement where in I have to hide a column header if there are no values for that column.<br />
<br />
<br />
One way what I can think is to have a flag in my code that will check if there are any non empty values, if so, set the flag to false, else(all are empty) set it to true and a corresponding Boolean parameter in designer file. Then, restrict the visibility of that column header based upon the flag parameter.<br />
<br />
<br />
One problem with this approach is, I have to revisit the code and do some changes there.<br />
<br />
<br />
Is there any other way, where I can achieve this requirement? If this can be done using the design file alone, it would be the best approach for me.<br />
<br />
<br />
Need Help.<br />
<br />
<br />
regards<br />
<br />
Arpan</span>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet