Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
get % as a symbol
system_migrated
Hi,
May I know how to get "%" as a symbol like £,$ in BIRT v 2.3? or it's not possible at the moment? I want to get it not like tape it in a libelle but choose % in the list among the $,£....
My best wishes
Naivoo
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi Naivoo,
Can you explain more about what you're trying to do? Is this in the number format area of the property editor? Let me know. Thanks.
Migrateduser
Hi Michael,
yes, it is in the number format area of the property editor, I dont find any % symbol there(only $,£,DKK....). So how can I get it or it's not possible?
Regards
Naivoo
mwilliams
Naivoo,
What version of BIRT are you using? In 2.5.2, there is an option to format the number as a percent and the % is automatically added. You could also use a custom format and add the % yourself.
Migrateduser
Hi,
I got trouble with page break: I want to get in my output a block of something which is by "Provider name+matricule", and there must be a page break for each block. What I have actually is: the first block on the first page is not complete? Do you understand what I mean? (there is no attached file in this screen?) to send you the pdf file and the rptdesign to explain you more!
Thank you so much for your advice about the % symbol!
I use BIRT v2.3
Regards,
mwilliams
I'm not sure I know exactly what you're meaning. If you could provide a report using the sample database that does what you're saying, that'd be great. If not, screenshots or a pdf copy and your report design would work.