Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How to set the visibility property of one column
xiaohe
How could I set the visibility property of one column in one report when I create a new report file with the BIRT API.
IF there is some samples of HideRuleor HideRuleHandle,I will very appreciate!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Not sure how to do it with pure Java, I would have to look it up but using the BIRT designer select the column that you want to hide, click on Property Editor, Then Visibility, check the box "Hide Element" then choose how you want the logic to hide the column. Ex. Check "for specific outputs..." and choose html. When you render your report in html the column will be hidden.
xiaohe
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="Silerfun"><p>Not sure how to do it with pure Java, I would have to look it up but using the BIRT designer select the column that you want to hide, click on Property Editor, Then Visibility, check the box "Hide Element" then choose how you want the logic to hide the column. Ex. Check "for specific outputs..." and choose html. When you render your report in html the column will be hidden.</p></blockquote>
<br />
<br />
<br />
And I have try by using the BIRT designer ,it works well!