Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How to show the total records on the Navigationbar in the report viewer
xiaohe
How to show the total records on the Navigationbar in the report viewer,
Now the Navigationbar just show the currentPage and the totalpage ,so I want to know how to show the currentRecords and the totalRecords
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi xiaohe,
I have not done that before. I'd look through the JSP pages and such for the viewer to see how the page numbers are placed there and how they get at the report context to place that value in the navigation bar. This will probably help you in your modifications of the viewer to see how to pass information over from the report to the viewer.
Hope this helps.