Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Different Page Master for first page
system_migrated
Hi all,
I have a problem that don't know how to solve.
I have designed a report to print Bill Of Lading's documents. The behavour of this kind of documents is simple, the first page normally has to be fixed to a prePrinted paper sheet, this sheet has a header, body and footer section. The body section is the section destinated for the details of the bill of lading, if the details are more that can't be printed in a single page, the second page is a simple blank paper sheet and there si no necesary to print the header and footer section.
I used to solved this using FOP creating to different Master Pages and configuring it to use one in the first page (Using the header and footer section) and the other in the second and after.
I can't accomplish this using BIRT, is there a way to do it?
Thanks.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi miguel77mx,
I believe there will be an option for this in 2.6. What version are you using? The current workaround for earlier versions I've used is to create 2 tables and use filters to limit the first page data to the first table and the rest of the data to the second table, forcing a page break between the tables and assigning the two different master pages to the appropriate table.
Hope this helps.