Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Problem with background-image in pdf with php/javabridge
iparker
Hello,
I have a new problem using BIRT with the php-javabridge: When I insert a background-image (as url) the image is missing in the pdf-output when I create the document with the php-javabridge.
In my local maschine the output with the background-image in the pdf out of the report designers works without any problem. But once the same report runs on the linux-server over the php/javabridge the background-image is missing.
On my original report I want to place a background-image in the master-page of the report. But the same problem appears when I insert a background-image in a simple grid on a apart from that empty report.
Another problem is the time to generate a pdf-document: If there is no use of a background-image in the report the pdf-file is generated within a few seconds. But directly when I insert a background-image the generation of the document takes minutes (!). Where is the reason for this long generation-time?
Thanks (Jason ;-)) for an answer!
Best regards,
Timo
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
iparker
Hello,
after some more tries I solved the problem: The background-image has to be insert with a relative path to the shared-resource-path (which can be set with setResourcePath()). An URL-Link to the image does *not* work!
Also the performance-time-problem is solved with this modification.
Best regards,
Timo